We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Network Team Lead to join us.
- Managing corporate and production data centers infrastructure
- Maintaining support and setup network and security
- Leading Network team (Ukraine and Israel)
- Experience as Network production team leader at least 3 years
- Experience with Network design
- At least 3 years experience as a network administrator in a production environment
- At least 3 years experience with Firewalls, Routing and Switching with protocol, IPsec, Gre and BGP (deep knowledge)
- Knowledge of load balancing equipment (preferred F5 BIG-IP)
- Knowledge in HA and high SLA environment
- Experience with open source monitoring tools — Advantage
- Knowledge in network security (IPS, WAF, DDOS)
- Experience with scripting languages — advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated
- Fluent English level
- Ability to be on Call 24/7 — Must
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- PE accounting and support
- Working in a comfortably located office
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events