We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a NOC Team Lead to join us.
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications — Must
- 1-3 years’ experience in 3rd/4th level support position — Must
- experience in managing teams
- 24/7 availability in case of critical issues (on-call duty)
- Experience with monitoring tools (SCOM/ELK) — a significant advantage
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Service-Oriented and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with PowerShell/bash/python scripts — Advantage
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, detail-oriented, independent
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events
- Research and report issues and anomalies found in the production environments.
- Create technical and business reports.
- Create playbooks and procedure for incident management.
- Provide Tier 2-3 services for support center and third-party integrators.
- Work with different tools for automation/monitoring.
- Interface with various Departments, R&D, and Customer Support groups to address product issues in complex environments.
- Maintain good internal and external customer communication, provide a high level of support and minimize escalations to R&D
- Prioritize daily missions and manage critical escalations
- Leading a team of junior NOC engineers