• At least 1 year experience as a DBA/MS SQL Server Developer
• Understanding of databases’ structure and architecture
• Writing T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
• Motivated, team player with the ability to learn fast and great analysis skills.
• Problem-solving and can do approach.
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a comfortably located office
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Performs performance tuning, Query optimization, database installations, configurations, updates, backups and monitoring.
• Provide support for multiple environments — development, test and production.
• Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, responds, and resolves problems affecting database performance, efficiency, and availability.
• Improve and support processes to ensure zero application downtime on critical issues or during DB deployment of new application releases.
• Work according to documentation, guidelines and policies of working procedures.
• Clearly communicates problems and resolution process to customers and/or management.
• Demonstrates commitment to outstanding customer service by continuously striving to provide the highest possible customer service; makes recommendations for improving service and efficiencies.
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.