We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team, and share our vision.
We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to join us.
· 4+ years as a Frontend/Full-stack developer
· Experience developing responsive, single page web applications using AngularJS/ReactJS
· Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts
· Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web
· Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
· Ability to design and develop complex components independently
· Self-learning capabilities
· Knowledge of Open-Source libraries, tools and frameworks
· Team player with great communication skills. Responsible, initiator
· Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
· English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams
Your responsibilities will include:
· Be part of the development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing
· Developing and integration with older parts of the system (written with AngularJS)
· Reverse engineering older parts of the system for the further transferring to the new architecture
· At the beginning, you will do
What we offer:
· High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
· Possibility to work in a big and successful company
· PE accounting and support
· Working in a comfortably located office
· Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
· Sport compensation
· English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
· Referral program
· Team buildings, corporate events