Neogames is on the hunt! Hunt for a talented and well-experienced Manual QA Engineer.
If ‘QA’ is your sanctuary if you’re are enthusiastic, creative, and love what you do, make sure to get in touch!
What you will do:
• Participating in requirements analysis and review;
• Functional and regression tests design and execution;
• Collaborating with development team, QAs, and team management;
• Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists;
• Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution.
What we expect from our super-candidate:
• At least 3 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications;
• Familiar with REST, SOAP API;
• Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must;
• Experience in creating SQL queries;
• English level — Upper-intermediate;
• Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
• Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with Docker, gRPC, Kafka
• Familiar with microservices
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a cozy & comfortably located office in BC Gulliver
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• Free English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events
Sounds interesting? Apply now, don’t wait up. Neogames is a cool place to work, have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.