Neogames is on the hunt! Hunt for a talented Games QA Engineer.
If ‘QA’ is your sanctuary if you’re are enthusiastic, creative, and love what you do, make sure to get in touch!
As QA Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional agile team, contributing to test, design, and high quality
Testing mobile & web Games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, etc.)
Creating and following through test plans, including writing and executing test cases
Regression testing on existing portfolios
Root cause analysis and Bug handling
Participate in team activities
At least 1 year of commercial experience as a QA Engineer!!!
English level — Upper-intermediate
Familiar with design and development of test documentation (test cases, bug reports) — MUST
SQL — MUST
Understanding of SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) — an advantage
Experience with web technologies — an advantage
Excellent learning abilities, analytical skills, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills
Excellent QA theory or in practice knowledge
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a comfortably located office
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events
Sounds interesting? Apply now, don’t wait up. Neogames is a cool place to work, have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.