Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer/Production System Administrator to join us.
• At least 3 years of experience as a system administrator in Microsoft and Linux environments
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
• Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated
• Ability to be on Call 24/7
• At least 3 years experience (deep knowledge) with the following subjects:
• Microsoft servers administration
• Linux servers administration
• IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
• Virtualization (VMWare)
• Active Directory administration
• Scripting with Bash\PowerShell\Python
• Administrating Cloud environments (Aws, Azure)
Experience with the following subjects is a big advantage:
• Knowledge in production environments Networking (Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers)
• Experience working as a production system administrator in a WEB company that holds multiple Data Centers around the world.
• Working with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Experience with Log aggregation and metric tools (Elastic, Prometheus)
• Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Creating, Maintaining, monitoring and administrating clusters.
• Experience with Kafka administration
• Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
• Storages Systems (3PAR, NetApp)
• Administering Production/DEV/QA environments.
• Maintain, Support and set up IT infrastructures
• Develop IT automation
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a comfortably located office
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events
NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
We are seeking an experienced IT-oriented DevOps engineer to develop our Infrastructure as code capabilities to deliver environments in a click, Use Chaos testing methods on new technologies and maintain the current Productions environments.