NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
We are i seeking a quality and experienced Production system administrator — infrastructure and applicative.
The Production system administrator will be responsible for all administration aspects in the production environment.
• Administering of web platform production/DEV/QA environment.
• Maintain support and setup IT infrastructures
• Real production position experience (not HD)
• F5 & web protocols
• Cloud providers (AWS + Azure)
• At least 3 years’ experience as a system administrator in Microsoft environments
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
• Ability to be on Call 24/7 only for critical issues (one week a month)
• At least
— Microsoft servers administration
— IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
— Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
— Storages Systems (3PAR, NetAPP)
— Virtualization (VMWare)
— Active Directory administration
— Scripting languages (Power shell ,VB, Perl, PHP)
• Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated.
• Fluent English.
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events