NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for graduates to join the QA department.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding product. He/she will be part of a talented team of QA engineers and will work in an agile environment writing and executing various types of manual tests.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering/ Applied Mathematics or any exact Sciences from known universityORGraduator of QA studies in a familiar QA academy;
· English level — Upper-intermediate;
· Familiar with design and development of test documentation (test cases, bug reports) — MUST;
· Familiar with SQL — MUST;
· Understanding of SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) — an advantage;
· Experience with web technologies- an advantage;
· Excellent learning abilities, analytical skills, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills;
· Excellent QA theory or in practice knowledge.
As Junior QA Engineer, you will be part of a cross functional agile team, contributing to test, design and high quality.
• Testing mobile & web Games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, etc.)
• Creating and following through test plans, including writing and executing test cases
• Regression testing on existing portfolios
• Root cause analysis and Bug handling
• Participate in team activities
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.