• Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications — Must
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
• Experience with Web debugging tools — An advantage
• Previous experience in SQL
• 24/7 availability in case of critical issues (on call duty)
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Service Oriented and good communication and interpersonal skills
• Hard working, responsible, meticulous, detail-oriented, independent
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Research and report issues found on the production environments (High Priority Issues)
• Provide Tier 3/4 services for support center and third-party integrators
• Monitor, and be responsible for the progress of all issues/bugs reported
• Interface with various Departments, R&D and Customer Support groups to address product issues in complex environments
• Maintain good internal and external customer communication, provide high level of support and minimize escalations to R&D
• Prioritise daily missions/tickets and manage critical escalations
• Regular working hours of the team will be 2pm — 11pm
NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for a Service Operations Engineer to join our dynamic Technical Operation Group.