• At least 3 years’ experience as a system administrator in Microsoft environments
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
• Ability to be on Call 24/7
• At least
Microsoft servers administration
IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
Storages Systems (3PAR, NetAPP)
Active Directory administration
Scripting languages (Power shell ,VB, Perl, PHP)
• Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated.
• Fluent English.
• Knowledge in production environments Networking (Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers)
• Experience working as a production system administrator in a WEB company that hold multiple Data Centers around the world.
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events
• Administering of web platform production/DEV/QA environment.
• Maintain support and setup IT infrastructures.
Neogames — a leading international online lottery company is seeking a Production System Administrator.
The candidate will be a part of the IT Department which engages in all aspect on hardware and software infrastructure.
The main Technologies that he will work with are: Web Servers, SQL servers, blade servers on platforms of Microsoft and some Linux.