· Performs performance tuning, Query optimization, database installations, configurations, updates, backups and monitoring
· Provide support for multiple environments — development, test and production
· Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, responds and resolves problems affecting database performance, efficiency, and availability
· Improve and support processes to ensure zero application downtime on critical issues or during DB deployment of new application releases
· Work according to documentation, guidelines and policies of working procedures
· Clearly communicates problems and resolution process to customers and/or management
· Demonstrates commitment to outstanding customer service by continuously striving to provide the highest possible customer service; makes recommendations for improving service and efficiencies
· At least 3 years experience as a DBA/MS SQL Server Developer
· Deep and wide understanding of databases’ structure and architecture
· Writing complicated T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
· Motivated, team player with ability to learn fast and great analysis skills
What we offer:
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
We are NeoGames, a technology-driven innovator and a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state- regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on a lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.