We are looking for Senior Software Engineer (FE Specialist) to join our new cross-functional agile team focused on core and infrastructure development.
You will be developing the next generation of the company product. This is one of the most exciting and challenging projects, as we are setting as a goal to split up our codebase into separate independently versioned packages. You will be using the latest tools, technologies and practices such as React, Webpack, RxJS, Lerna JS, .NET Core, Linux, Docker, Redis, Kubernetes, DI, TDD and more. Your responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing, unit testing, automated integration testing, manual testing, DevOps activities;
- Integration of the older parts of the system with the newly developed services;
- Reverse engineering older parts of the system for the further transferring to the new architecture.
- 3+ years as a Front-end Developer;
- Hands on React & Redux development experience;
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts;
- Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web;
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution;
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently;
- Self-learning capabilities;
- Team player with great communication skills. responsible, initiator;
- Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field;
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams.
Nice to have:
Hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Lerna JS (or equivalent tool for managing multiple packages like yarn workspaces);
- DB development;
- .NET Core development;
- Automated testing, manual testing.
What we offer:
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings, corporate events.
NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.