* 3+ years of experience in writing production quality code in Python.
* Experience working in high load / high performance distributed project
* Experience in performance analysis and modules/system optimization.
* Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL).
* Experience with unit testing and load testing methodologies.
* Previous experience in the project that involved images/videos processing.
* Experience with Google Cloud infrastructure.
* At least some C++ understanding.
* Experience working with CUDA (PyCuda, or directly with C++)
* Experience in deploying machine learning models.
Join us, and unleash your potential while creating high-performance system for Face Swapping. We offer you a culture of the rapidly growing innovating startup and friendly team of enthusiastic engineers :) As well as competitive compensation, flexible schedule, comfortable office in the Kyiv center and free snacks.
If working with cutting-edge AI technology sounds exciting to you, feel free to contact us.
* Build the next version of Reflect FaceSwap for Video AI-based platform and put it into production
* Modernize current platform, add new features and make performance optimizations for the existing pipeline.
* Ensure a stable operation of the system.
* Leverage modern tools to achieve as much as possible while being part of a top tier development team.
Reflect.tech is looking for Senior Python Engineer who will help us to bring FaceSwap technology on video to production. We are building a high load AI-based distributed system so there are a lot of interesting and challenging tasks.
Reflect face swap is the first ever automated realistic face swapping app based on machine learning. Reflect generates a seamless face onto the other person, so it fits precisely, even if swapping is made between completely different people. You can try it yourself at reflect.tech.
You can read more about us and our technology on Forbes: