• Strong analytic skills related to working with datasets, preferably a university degree in Mathematics or Software Engineering;
• Minimum 3 years of experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets;
• A successful history of loading, manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets using ETL;
• Advanced knowledge of query languages like SQL or HQL and working familiarity with a variety of databases
Preferred working knowledge of stream processing;
• Experience with non-relational & relational databases like Postgres, Redshift, Cassandra, Data Explorer, etc.
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Groovy) or programming languages (C#, Java, Go);
• Preferred familiarity with Azure data technologies and services, or AWS/GCP.
• Unlimited study;
• Health insurance: Covid tests + stomatology;
• Growth plan on all levels: tech skills, soft skills, salary;
• Mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam;
• Re-evaluation of your hard skills, soft skills & salary;
• Yearly trip to Amsterdam to work from our HQ;
• International annual company trip: we go and work from somewhere together;
• Friendly and supportive atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humor;
• Relocation after the trial period (if you want).
• Be a formative member of the newly created and cross-functional Route to Data team;
• Support our users with effective decision-making and risk management working closely with our leadership team and Product Owners;
• Develop and execute a scalable data strategy, including architecture classification, and privacy;
• Build the data pipelines required for high-quality data extraction, transformation, and loading from a wide variety of data sources, including client ERP’s and third parties, using cloud-native big data services from Azure;
• Deploy analytics tooling that to provide actionable insights into customer usage, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
• Work with stakeholders including the Reporting Analysts to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data (infrastructure) needs;
• Deliver a continuous flow of value with innovative analytical solutions within our Sprints;
• Improve constantly, bring new ideas, and co-pilot our clients.
Interviewing process (10 days):
1. HR- Interview with Natalia
2. Technical Interview with engineers
4. Cultural Fit Interview (COO, Sohrab and CEO, John)
The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
The stack: C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana | Nativescript and more
The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco, Brooks & Esprit (and more to come)
The team: ± 45 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev