• Proficiency in configuring and deploying Docker containers;
• 4+ years of experience in Azure Technologies;
• Experience in managing production Kubernetes cluster (2+ years);
• Experience with shell scripting or another scripting language;
• Ability to create pre-and post-approval Workflows & Stage Gates, Manage Azure DevOps User roles and Custom Roles;
• Experienced in working with .NET Core applications;
• Backend developer experience will be an advantage;
• Fluent in English.
*Bonus points: Passed certifications AZ-300 and AZ-301
• Paid study;
• Health insurance: Covid tests + stomatology;
• Growth plan on all levels: tech skills, soft skills, salary;
• Mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam;
• Company trips and outings;
• Supportive & coaching atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humor.
• Design, create, own, and maintain our systems and service deployments (Azure-based);
• Implement DevOps best practices into product delivery lifecycle;
• Create high-quality scripts for efficient deployments, Big Brother-like monitoring, and application management scripts;
• Improve our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance;
• Manage professionally incidents, with high-quality root cause analysis and postmortems;
• Facilitate delivery of the product to the client with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance;
• Work with the development team on product architecture.
Interviewing process (10 days):
1. HR- Interview with Natalia
2. Technical Interview with Vasyl and Oleksandr
4. Cultural Fit Interview with Sohrab
The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
The stack: C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana | Nativescript and more
The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco, Brooks & Esprit (and more to come)
The team: ± 45 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev
Working in a Product company is a big & rewarding challenge.
You’ll see & feel your impact right here. You’ll be studying Product thinking and acting every day.
You’ll become more & more business-oriented, surrounded by people with great ideas, people that take ownership for what they say.
Working with 10+ cultures will open up your mind ;)