• Hands-on IT recruiter (min.
• Good knowledge of the UA IT market;
• Good knowledge of recruitment practices
• Interviewing processes techniques;
• Good communication & networking level;
• Great team player;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English;
What we measure:
• Active search which results in a pipeline of strong candidates;
• Improvements to the staffing process
(job descriptions, recruitment channels, usage of new sourcing plug-ins);
• Quality of the interviews;
• Quantity and quality of hires.
• Employer Branding experience;
• Working in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to manage big amounts of data.
• Unlimited study;
• Health insurance: Covid tests + stomatology;
• Growth plan on all levels: tech skills, soft skills, salary;
• Mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam;
• Online fun team-buildings;
• Re-evaluation of your hard skills, soft skills & salary;
• Yearly trip to Amsterdam to work from our HQ;
• Supportive & coaching atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humor.
You will be managing the full-cycle recruiting:
• active sourcing at a variety of platforms;
• processing and analyzing different talent acquisition data;
• managing an effective job posting process;
• running interviews using different techniques;
• assessing the initial fit of a candidate to a role;
• keeping the ATS candidate track in order;
• building strong pipelines;
• crafting job descriptions;
• doing the onboarding process.
The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
The stack: C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana | Nativescript and more
The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco, Brooks & Esprit (and more to come)
The team: ± 45 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev
Working in a Product company is a big & rewarding challenge.
You’ll see & feel your impact right here. You’ll be studying Product thinking and acting every day.
You’ll become more & more business-oriented, surrounded by people with great ideas, people that take ownership for what they say.
Working with 10+ cultures will open up your mind ;)