What you’ll need:
• 5+ Years in QA roles with manual and automated testing in an Agile or Scrum environment;
• Hands-on experience in testing client-server applications on web and mobile Preferably experience with;
• Cucumber/Gherkin, Cypress/Selenium, Appium, and Browserstack;
• Testing REST API’s and automating these tests. Preferably with Postman;
• Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS;
• Knowledge of non-functional testing is a big plus;
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
• You are proactive, communicative with good stress on leadership;
• You’re a team player that operates across teams and clients;
• You are serious about work and motivated to get better;
• You love challenges, continuous change, and accountability;
• You are honest.
Some perks you get working with us:
• Have an unlimited study and get reimbursed for it: English courses, professional courses, mentoring;
• We support your development with your personal growth plan on all levels: tech skills, soft skills, salary;
• We give you the possibility to work in mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam;
• Re-evaluation of your hard skills, soft skills & salary plan every 6 months;
• Yearly trip to Amsterdam to work from our HQ;
• International annual company trip: we go and work from somewhere together for a week (Malaga was the last destination), having nice breakfasts and dinners together;
• We don’t like to micromanage, you work according to your personally established OKR’s in the system;
• We have a friendly atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humour.
• Get in the zone: You’ll discover your true capabilities. Stretch and grow.
• Get more done: You’ll get to get more done.
• Get Together: You’ll join a team that enjoys the thrill of hard work.
• Get Growing: You’ll learn fast by experiencing ‘honest discomfort’.
• Get serious: You’ll get more real in our no-nonsense environment.
A Day in a QA Engineer Life:
• Develop, enhance and execute automated tests for web, Android, iOS and API’s;
• Conduct exploratory and regression testing;
• Execute non-functional testing (e.g. performance, accessibility and security);
• Develop, maintain and execute non-functional frameworks and test scripts (e.g. performance, accessibility and security);
• Participate in scrum activities within your product team;
• Design test scenarios;
• Maintain a clean and up-to-date test plan;
• Promote quality assurance in your team by promoting TDD, owning the testing process and making quality an important deliverable;
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the QA Guild to mature our QA standards, processes, tooling, test suite and automation infrastructure;
• Work disciplined, improve constantly, bring new ideas, and co-pilot our clients.
GET REAL. GET GOING.
Get it done. Setup and manage all support engineering processes to optimize our client satisfaction. Meet Neocles!
Engineer Digital Simplicity... and run it.
We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success. To improve their business our web and mobile-based platform provides retailers with the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a product that is transforming the way big brands do business.
Get Informed about us in short:
The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
The stack: C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana | Nativescript and more
The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco, Brooks & Esprit (and more to come)
The team: ± 40 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev
Get in touch
Do you care about moving forward? Hopefully, we got you thinking. The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. It’s up to you: apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee, or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us.