• 3+ Years in QA roles in an Agile or Scrum environment;
• Hands-on experience in testing client-server applications on web and mobile;
• Knowledge of non-functional testing is a big plus;
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written);
• Creating load and performance testing from scratch.
Will be a plus:
• Testing REST API’s and automating those tests with JS stack;
• Knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS;
• Cucumber/Gherkin, Cypress/Selenium, Allure, and Browserstack.
Future areas to grow professionally:
• Automation frameworks (JS based) and its’ development
• Non-functional testing (e.g. performance, accessibility and security);
• Develop, maintain and execute non-functional frameworks and test scripts.
• Paid study;
• Health insurance: Covid tests + stomatology;
• Growth plan on all levels: tech skills, soft skills, salary;
• Mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam;
• Friendly and supportive atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humor.
• Work disciplined (we see a lot of freedom in it), improve constantly, bring new ideas, and co-pilot our clients;
• Develop, enhance and execute manual tests for web and PWA;
• Conduct exploratory and regression testing;
• Participate in scrum activities within your product team;
• Design and maintain test scenarios;
• Promote quality assurance in your team;
• Owning the testing process and making quality an important deliverable;
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the QA Guild to mature our QA standards, processes, tooling, test suite and automation infrastructure.
Interviewing process (10 days):
1. HR- Interview with Natalia
2. Technical Interview with Anton and Evgeniy
4. Cultural Fit Interview with Sohrab
The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
The stack: C# | .NET | Angular | Azure | Elastic | Kibana | Nativescript and more
The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco, Brooks & Esprit (and more to come)
The team: ± 45 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev
Instagram account — @neocles_