NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
We turned our love to video games and online gaming into great products that are loved around the world. Our operations offices are located in Kyiv, Odesa, Barcelona, Tallinn, Sliema and in Larnaca and we are a Team of over 150 enthusiasts.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
We are looking for a passionate strong VFX and 2D Animator (Unity, Spine) to deliver valuable results within our innovative and rewarding environment, where your impact matters. Not only will you join our Art Team, which creates and animates characters, environments, and FX in different styles, but be a part of a community that strives for excellence and bright results.
Why join NEMESIS
- Brilliant, supportive and striving Team that we are proud of;
- We design, develop and launch iGaming products (our own online games, sports & eSports, Remote Gaming Services and Crash Games);
- We work with a great tech stack (Vue.js, Gо, AWS, Kubernetes, Unity);
- Easy to follow, automated and Zero-bureaucracy processes;
- We offer a great compensation package (on-time pay; work hard — get even a harder salary);
- Nemesis 911 Employee Support (Starlink, power stations, Apple hardware, licenses, and software you need, accountant and lawyer, relocation contract support, co-working reimbursement and so much more);
- Work with Illustrators and Art Director to create and animate characters, environments, and FX in different styles;
- Export and optimize animations to create game-ready assets;
- Using optimization techniques to meet memory limitations;
- Work with programmers to achieve the best possible animations within the technology we use;
- Creating video clips for marketing promotions, exhibitions etc.
- At least 2+ years of professional animation experience in Games or related industry, preferably Unity (particle system and shaders);
- Strong animation skill;
- Excellent knowledge of Spine;
- Knowledge of classic animation principles;
- Knowledge of design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects;
- Good knowledge Unity particle and shaders system;
- Ability to animate a range of elements from characters to effects;
- Ability to animate in a range of styles, from realistic to exaggerated/cartoon styles;
- Experience working with video editing software;
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills;
- Proactive and result-oriented “let’s-get-it-done” attitude;
Please provide a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating animations of different styles. Applications without a portfolio will not be qualified for further steps.
It will be a plus
- Knowledge of gambling and slots-gaming industry.
What we offer
- Personal and Professional Growth canvas.
- Work with progressive technologies. We’ll help you along the way.
- Great and on-time pay (crypto, bank transfer or both).
- Apply your unique skills and be a part of our Global Domination plan.
- Flexible schedule, no online time-trackers.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves (25).
- Apply with your most recent CV;
- Quick chat with our Recruiter;
- HR interview;
- Tech interview;
- Sync with a Project Manager;
- Job offer;
Your next career endeavor is an application away, so Apply Now