NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
We turned our love to video games and online gaming into great products that are loved around the world. Our operations offices are located in Kyiv, Odesa, Barcelona, Tallinn, Sliema and in Larnaca and we are a Team of over 150 enthusiasts.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
If you know how to create a simple and convenient game interface, enjoy playing games, and ready to work on gambling projects with a complexity bar, we are waiting for you in our team!
Why join NEMESIS
- Brilliant, supportive and striving Team that we are proud of;
- We design, develop and launch iGaming products (our own online games, sports & eSports, Remote Gaming Services and Crash Games);
- We work with a great tech stack (Vue.js, Gо, AWS, Kubernetes, Unity);
- Easy to follow, automated and Zero-bureaucracy processes;
- We offer a great compensation package (on-time pay; work hard — get even a harder salary);
- Nemesis 911 Employee Support (Starlink, power stations, Apple hardware, licenses, and software you need, accountant and lawyer, relocation contract support, co-working reimbursement and so much more);
- 3-5+ years professional experience creating assets and styles for User Interfaces with a strong portfolio;
- Strong knowledge of user interface design, interaction design, information architecture, and the ability to generate design ideas;
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Extensive experience with 2D art and authoring tools like Photoshop, and Illustrator, AfterEffects a plus;
- Experience in GUI/GUIX;
- Experience in Figma;
- Ability to work in a team and responsible attitude to deadlines;
- Ability to visualize and present UX in an interactive format;
- Able to manage multiple tasks and be self-directed to meet deadlines.
Will be a huge plus
- Solid background in traditional arts, sketching and/or illustration;
- Knowledge Nine slice scaling;
- Experience with Unity;
- Strong interpersonal and team skills;
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive. Quick learner, able to rapidly pick up new software and workflow pipelines;
- Intermediate English level and above.
- Own the full user experience of our games, from blue sky to UX specs to polished UI designs;
- Design UI/UX wireframes for prototyping user flow;
- Build UI systems that can scale in production, owning them from concept to shipping;
- Advocate for trends and best practices in UI/UX for games, become our subject-matter expert on all things UX;
- Collaborate across studio disciplines to explore, test, and evolve our games;
- Design and create UI components (ex. menus, stats and inventory screens, in-game HUD elements, icons, etc.) in-game features;
- Collaborate and communicate with art director, game designers, producers & programmers in the creation and implementation of the game UI;
- Test functionality and bug fixing to ensure work is end user ready;
- Contribute to the design of UI tools and processes.
What we offer
- Personal and Professional Growth canvas.
- Work with progressive technologies. We’ll help you along the way.
- Great and on-time pay (crypto, bank transfer or both).
- Apply your unique skills and be a part of our Global Domination plan.
- Flexible schedule, no online time-trackers.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves (25).
- Apply with your most recent CV;
- Quick chat with our Recruiter;
- HR interview;
- Tech interview;
- Sync with a Project Manager;
- Job offer;
- Your next career endeavor is an application away, so Apply Now