NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
- Review and analyze system specifications and UI mockups.
- Develop test cases based on the specification using complex test design techniques.
- Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role 2+ years.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (TestRail) and testing apps on different platforms (Web, Web mobile, iOS, Android).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude, very strong test design skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst certificate will be a great plus.
- Experience with entertainment industry products will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
- Opportunity to work with new and progressive technologies.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- Flexible schedule
- Vacation 20 days/ 5 sick leaves
- Odessa preferable, remote