NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
- Working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles(Scrum or Scrumban)
- Participating in the planning, design, implementation and support of products
- Following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receivingcode reviews on a daily basis
- Constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledgewith other team members.
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- REST API
- Experience with Google Protobuf
- Experience in release process and standard build tools and in creating a Continuous Integration system using as Gitlab etc.
- Experience in creating Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Kubernetes, and Gitlab etc
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
What we offer:
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
- Opportunity to work with new and progressive technologies.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- Flexible schedule
- Vacation 20 days/ 5 sick leaves