For more than 20 years, our client has been offering comprehensive digital platforms geared to creating, shaping and designing engaging customer experiences. They regard each client as a partner and each project as a collaboration. Which is why they are always committed to helping partners as best as possible, while learning as much as possible from their specific challenges.
Our client is an international software firm deploying innovative technologies enabling companies to master the next generation of digital communication.
- Enhancing and improving the new microservice backend system architecture services.
- Deploying services to Kubernetes clusters, adjust/create new deployment files.
- Creating new services, support existing ones. This includes providing CI/CD, security, tests, monitoring tools, DBs infrastructure, etc.
- Deep work with GraphQL resolvers on Java backend.
- Enhancing GraphQL schema directives.
- Writing unit tests.
- Excellent knowledge and 3+ years of experience in: Java Core, Spring, REST, Maven, JUnit/Mockito, SQL.
- Experience in/knowledge of microservices architecture and approaches in work with them. Spring Cloud, Apache Kafka, CI/CD, Kubernetes.
- Be independent, initiative and ready for challenging tasks.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
What we can offer you:
- Work in an international, dynamic team of experienced developers.
- Working on a sophisticated and complex product used by over 100 mostly larger customers.
- Centrally located office with free sweets, coffee and full of smart people.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
- Medical insurance and partial sports compensation.
- Regular corporate events.
- German and English classes.
- Trainings and conference visits.