• Several years of working experience in developing web applications with Ruby on Rails;
• Expertise in the improvement of existing architectures;
• Passion for UI development with Bootstrap and JQuery;
• Willingness to work highly independent, self-motivated and become creative on challenging problems;
• Technology Stack: Ruby on Rails
Web Components, Webpack.
• A challenging, but also promoting a working atmosphere;
• Responsible tasks, fast decision-making process and space for the implementation of your own ideas;
• A team-oriented working process, which visibly incorporates the results of your work;
• Unique expertise in the development of cross-platform games;
• A modern, young work environment including free fruit and beverages.
• Medical insurance and partial sports compensation;
• Regular corporate events;
• German and English classes.
• Work closely with other departments to verify designs, give feedback on planning and implement new
features according to specification;
• Upgrade a Ruby on Rails 3 application to Rails 6;
• Support the continuous learning process of the whole team by sharing your Ruby on Rails knowledge.
Since the publication of its MMOGs “Lords & Knights”, “Fortress Kings” and “Mission Chief ”, XYRALITY has become one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. Over 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d) to join our talented and motivated team.