We are looking for a software engineer with a strong technical background and analytical thinking to participate in the development of Large-scale E-commerce Platform.
Our client vision has been to create lifestyle product and introduce our passion for travel to people all over the world. The company designs stylish accessories for the global citizen ( watches, backpacks, sunglasses, etc.). Together, with you, they want to increase the awareness of the brand, and inspire the whole world with their product and story.
Dedicated Team: Germany-Kyiv.
Must have skills:
• Very good knowledge of PHP and object-oriented programming (3+ years of experience)
• Ease of Backend Development and knowledge about best practices such as clean code, high code quality, and high test coverage
• Good knowledge of at least one PHP framework (e.g. Symfony, Zend Framework)
• Good English language skills
Good to have:
• Experience with BigQuery
• Prior experience with databases like Postgres, Redis, and Elasticsearch
• Prior experience with agile working methods and Scrum
• Experience with tools such as GIT, Jira, Confluence, and Github
• First experience with Docker and Jenkins
• Knowledge about Spryker as e-commerce framework would be a big plus
• Prior experience in the e-commerce environment
• Working across the full development lifecycle
• Great team spirit
• Modern technologies and management methods
• Career opportunities
• Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, medical insurance
• Parties every second Friday
• Great office location near subway Maidan Nezalezhnosti