The NCube team is looking for a great and experienced Product Manager.
You will be reporting to the VP of Product and collaborating with key members of engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success, you will act as a key member of our team. You will be responsible for providing full stack product management. Your main areas of focus within the product management space will be: roadmap and backlog management, user experience, product design, market research, and overall product lifecycle management. You will also be a voice at the company, informing the VP of Product, CTO, and CEO’s overall strategy and vision.
About the project:
Our mission is to make the lives of digital marketers and analytics teams easier. We are an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations. Our goal is to establish a repeatable process that aligns teams and technologies.
Have you ever browsed a website only to have ads for an item you looked at start following you around the internet?
Clearly some digital force is aware of your every online move. They’re called tags: little pixel-sized tracking beacons that are embedded in the coding on web pages to capture and report site activity. Sometimes these tags break because human error interferes with their tracking abilities, leaving marketers blind about what’s working or not in order to better serve your online needs.
We make sure those tags are functioning properly. Our patented technology allows us to audit the digital tags on a website and check for functionality. We locate and report on any errors or potential issues and can even set up proactive alerts to notify site owners when things break. And who cares about tags breaking? All the biggest brands in the world, many of whom are our clients: Adobe, Comcast, Ford, HPE, Harley-Davidson, Texas Instruments, Overstock.com, and Johnson & Johnson (just to name a few).
• Work on product roadmap, backlog, and lifecycle management of products
• Prioritize the backlog
• Generate competitive intelligence to help our management team craft our vision and strategy
• Proactively work with customer success, sales and marketing to discover problems in the market and properly define and prioritize their business value
• Work multiple projects and products simultaneously
• Oversee planning and design sessions with a multi-discipline engineering team made up of front end, back end, and QAE
• Helps in quarterly planning based upon engineering recommendations
• Coordinates feature work across Engineering teams
• Keeps track of JIRA stories and statuses
• Be an active member of the day to day sprint process and ensure deliverables stay on schedule and are successfully shipped
• Build strong relationships with our customers and support sales efforts when needed
• 4+ years experience as a product manager in B2B solutions
• Wide arrange of PM skills* Ability to deploy processes improvements to multiple teams across different disciplines
• Able to gather and write requirements for technical features
• Expert in Scrum methodologies
• Expert in Jira
• Organized and efficient writing skills — We are in a complex problem space that requires a lot of written collaboration. Your product briefs and requirements must be impactful, crisp, and focused
• Excellent customer management skills — you have been part of enterprise sales processes, bonus if you have experience with highload systems
• Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker
• Inspiring communicator — passionate when needed, always clear and direct, yet maintains a strong sense of empathy
Will be a plus:
• Prior experience in digital marketing or analytics
• Experience with Analytics and big data
• Experience with Kanban or other Agile methodologies
• Working with distributed teams