We are looking for Senior Python Developer.
Our client is the world’s first adaptive, self-organising smart ledger. This is a next-generation protocol, invented by world-leading AI experts, that enables a digital world where Autonomous Economic Agents can perform proactive economic activity. With unrivalled performance and scalability, this project is the missing critical infrastructure for tomorrow’s digital economy. This activity is performed by Autonomous Agents. These are digital entities that can transact independently of human intervention and can represent themselves, devices, services or individuals. Agents can work alone or together to construct solutions to today’s complex problems.
Team: Kiev — Cambridge, UK (30 developers)
• Excellent in depth coding skills in Python
• Proven experience of building software and applications
• Confident in all aspects of software development
• Good communication skills
• Relevant experience in Distributed Systems, Blockchain or Machine Learning
• Strong background in Mathematics
• coding skills in C++ would be a benefit
• Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
• Medical insurance, vacations, paid sick leaves, English classes
• Excellent working environment, flexible working schedule
• Great team spirit with Friday night parties
• Perfect office location in the very center of Kiev