About the role:
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Create clickable prototypes & conduct usability testing
- Collaborate with Design and Product team leadership to improve our standards
- Measure the success of your solutions with the team and iterate on them
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience
- Run end-to-end design processes for a variety of initiatives
- Research user perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers for high-quality implementation
- Help to build our design team, improve processes and mentor people
- Keep up a fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making
- Provide junior designers mentorship
Who You Are:
- A team player who can take initiative and develop solutions
- Someone who can lead a team by not only giving direction but by inspiring them to learn and grow to become better at their craft
- A problem-solver who can align solutions with customer needs
- You treat challenges as opportunities and come at them with an optimistic viewpoint
What you’ll Need:
- 5+ years experience as a product designer building and shipping applications or software — prior experience working major marketplaces/vendors is a big plus
- Ability to think through complex interaction problems with a systematic approach and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in solutions design for business growth with results achieved in business metrics
- Passion in informing design decisions by applying business metrics to them
- Ability to articulate design decisions, with an iterative mindset and openness to learn and adapt
- Competitive remuneration
- A team of like-minded people where relationships are built on trust
- Unlimited possibility of remote work
- Ability to choose the location of the office for work (the center ofKiev or the left bank)
- Pleasant work / life balance, with 18 paid working days of vacation and 15 paid sick days per year
- Medical insurance following the successful completion of the adaptation period
- Opportunity to develop your hard/soft skills
- Incredibly cool corporate events and team buildings
It’s important to us that your vision and ours are “on the same wave”.
If you, like us, care about people you want to work with, where relationships are built on trust, professionalism, fun events...and you’re confident you can handle the tasks, send your CV soon!
Enterprise platform for remote hiring of vetted IT specialists.
We have worked in IT for several decades now, and we have seen it all. We have heard HRs praising fringe benefits and team-building. It’s okay, but it can be simplified.
Do you still believe in free cookies, company growth, educational allowance, and loans coverage? We believed it, too, until a certain point. We surely have them, and even better than most others do. But that’s not the point.
The point is — we bring you outstaffing. Bullshit, you may think. We thought so, too, till recently.
We do not anymore.
We have deconstructed it, cut out the extras, and kept the essence. Good job — for good money.
We are a ready-made solution for hiring in IT. We overtook the search and the vetting. Thus the whole process of hiring outstanding international teams is now ten-fold faster and easier for everyone involved.
Our core is — no BS. We value honesty, mutual benefits, flexibility and equality.
New normal is still unclear. Yet, we see the millions of new possibilities that new times bring, and we are not afraid to combine them into the new normal.
We are Naym, and we are basing on the fact that 2020 has changed the work forever.