We are looking for Senior developers for our projects mainly in banking and fintech domains.
If you’re looking for a stable team, code as a priority and development in the corporate stack — you’re in the right place!
What is important for us:
- Knowledge of Java 8+ (multithreading, performance optimization, collections, streams, unit testing, TDD)
- Knowledge of Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Security etc.)
- Knowledge of RDBMS(MySQL/PostreSQL), Oracle
- Confident knowledge of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design
- Knowledge of package tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Experience with event brokers like Solace or Kafka
- Experience with microservices
- English: B2 (Upper-Intermediate)
Will be a plus:
- Experience in creating complex, multi-user and highly loaded systems
- Experience using Kotlin, Java Swing, Hadoop, Spark — would be a big advantage
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Knowledge of best software development practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source code control management, assembly, testing, and operation processes
- Understanding of Multithreading, concurrency
- Ability to work and achieve results in a dynamically changing environment
NAYM — enterprise platform for remote hiring vetted IT specialists.
Most importantly, we offer you outstaffing. Bullshit, you might think. Well, we have been thinking that for a while now. Now we don’t.
We redesigned it, removed everything useless, and left only the essentials. We leave only what’s important and give everyone what they need. Enterprise gets developers, vendors get new business, and developers get jobs.