Dear Product Manager,
Nayax Retail Odessa looking for you.
Product manager, who is end-to-end management, including product strategy, roadmap, requirements definition, UX/UI, development, and release.
This person works closely with Sales, Marketing, R&D, QA, Support, and Project management to manage effective communication between the stakeholders and appropriate audiences.
You will enjoy working with us because:
Based in sunny Odessa, the Nayax Retail team is made up of 50+ people, ranging from developers, support, recruiters, and a team for QA. Our office is stocked full of hot coffee, delicious cookies, and fresh fruit to keep our team energized and ready to go. We’re always expanding as we’re constantly working on new projects with new functionalities for a range of products. To sum it up, we’re a team of experienced professionals who thrive on mastering new technologies together as a team.
What do we offer?
- Work in a comfortable office \ remotely
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Fixed schedule without overtime
- Tea, coffee, biscuits, fruits
Join us with:
- 4+ years of experience managing B2B products
- Retail experience is a must
- Grocery experience would be a significant advantage
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment and development teams
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Being able to present and explain complex technical notions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Speaks fluent English
- Manage complicated products in terms of functionality and performance
- Compose specifications documents, mock-ups, and user stories
- Identify user pain-points and drive product innovation
- Collaborate with the other PM’s while leveraging your technical understanding