Nayax retail is looking for an Android developer to work with innovative IoT control and payment system for coin acceptors.
Our ideal candidate can contribute to the complete software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment.
We are looking for a person who will develop new features in accordance with the definition of the product team.
This person loves to work with product owners and business analysts to understand the requirements.
This is a person who understands the importance of teamwork with other developers and QA.
Join us with:
• 3+ year of experience in the development of Android apps that use web services
• Strong knowledge of design patterns, SOLID
• Strong knowledge of Android Architecture components
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Kotlin, Client-Server architecture, Rest API, SQL
• Strong knowledge of Clean Architecture, MVVM Pattern
• Unit/Integration/Instrumentation tests
• Reading and writing documentation in English
The developer will become a part of a team that develops Android applications for different retail solutions
The developer will be responsible for development of new features and adoptation of existing functional modules according to the requirements of business logic of retail system.
— Work in a comfortable office \ remotely in Odessa.
— Medical insurance.
— Paid sick leave.
— Fixed schedule without overtime.
Design of architecture of new modules
Development of new features
Implementation of retail business processes
Fixing of existing bugs
Writing of system requirement specifications
Nayax is a global Fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution for contact, swipe, and contactless payments including credit & debit cards, pre & post-paid cards, mobile apps and QR codes.
Our web-based back office provides real-time telemetry for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.