Our esports club is opening a new position of a Community Lead who will be expected to facilitate relationships with fans as a function: create community, engage fans in our activities, and bring a new revenue stream via community events.
- Development of the strategy to build a dedicated NAVI community with 20k+ members in 2023 based on Discord. A clear plan for how to acquire community members, engage and develop branches of community for separate games;
- Management and development of platforms — Discord, Faceit, Reddit (in the future). Experience interacting with these platforms is desirable;
- Building the principles of moderation and interaction with users on each of the platforms, recruiting and managing the moderation team, on a volunteer basis;
- Preparation of the process for users’ participation in online and offline watch parties;
- Ability to identify revenue opportunities connected to the community;
- Setting up the fan presence at the biggest tournaments of the year;
- Building a system of analysis and regular reporting to provide to the management of the club.
- 2+ years of experience in SMM/Community/Project management, preferably with a global company;
- Upper-Intermediate (or higher) level of English;
- Successful cases of client/users engagement in complex projects will be an advantage;
- Background or strong interest in esports;
- Self-paced mindset.
- 24 working days on annual vacation;
- Fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance after probation period;
- -50% discount on shop.navi.gg.