Natural Links is a crowd marketing company that builds links on the world’s most trustful online discussions and forums. This means that we promote brands through direct contact with their target audience online, this way raising the clients’ brand awareness and creating thousands of safe and natural backlinks that grow organic traffic. More than 1000 projects completed to date, covering more than 100 countries and 20 languages. We continually develop our skills further, exchange experiences, and prepare the roll out of several new services. This year we have successfully raised investments from the Nika Tech Family fund and are ready to scale to more markets. Become a part of the Natural Links team! We are waiting for you in the sunny city sea coast of Odessa or in Kyiv. Or in any part of the world! Because we’re used to working in a fully remote distributed team with a comfy flexible schedule.
You’ll become a significant part of a successful digital agency delivering real value to our customers from all over the world.
Your main tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Articulate how Natural Links can help clients meet their business goals;
- Helping customers to configure the technical requirements to their business needs;
- Solve client issues with the positive and problem-solving mindset;
- Cultivate long-term relationships;
- Contribute to the sales and customer success strategy and development;
- Eliminating all the reasons that might make customers leave;
- Working on upsell opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Upper-Intermediate at least); Sales/customer support/customer success role for more than two years;
- Worked in US/EU markets;
- Strong desire to be always helpful;
- Ability to build positive relations with users and colleagues;
- Ability to analyze and understand the core of each request — not just what but why it’s needed;
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms;
- You should be a well-organized person, who it’s easy to rely on.
SEO or Digital Marketing expertise.
In addition to practical skills, all successful applicants are:
- With good communication skills;
- Capable of taking direction;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully result-oriented work mode with no micro-management;
- Ability to grow to working with more products and services the company currently develops;
- Full support of any working needs including educational materials and documentation.