• At least 3+ years of experience professionally creating complex applications using Node.js
• Excellent understanding of closures, OOP, Promises
• Experience working with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other)
• Good knowledge of ES6+, including arrow functions, let/const, async/await, etc.
• Understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP/HTTPS protocol, CORS, etc.
• English is spoken and written skills — Intermediate (able to negotiate and convey own opinion)
• Experience working with scrum, using git-flow and code-reviews
• Other nice to have skills: Bootstrap, JWT, other frameworks, and programming languages
• TypeScript is a plus, otherwise willing to learn it is required
• Microservices of service-oriented architecture.
It will be great if you have a small experience or willing to learn frontend technologies:
• React.js or other modern frameworks (e.g. Vue.js, Angular 4+, ...)
• Redux, Redux-Saga, or Vuex
• Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away);
• Permanent employment, work schedule 5/2 from 9 — 11 AM to 6 — 8 PM
• Opportunity for remote work
• Paid 24 vacation days and sick leaves
• Multinational and intercultural experience
• Adequate teammates
• Possibilities to learn and develop yourself
• Market benefits
As a part of a team, you will participate in building architecture and development of new features, communication with distributed teams, taking part in product decisions and strategy. We aim to develop the proficiency level of our team members and always support learning and personal growth.
1. After checking your CV we contact you by social media to clarify the main points.
2. A short online interview with our Recruiter.
3. Technical interview with Tech/Team Lead.