• 2+ years of experience developing complex, modern and responsive web applications using ReactJS (Redux, Saga, or similar libs)
• Experience with TypeScript
• Ability to implement rich client functionality using thorough ES knowledge
• Firm understanding of responsive design techniques and design patterns
• Experience and understanding of various build and deployment pipelines (npm, bower, azure, heroku, etc)
• Experience with e2e/unit testing of react components
• English is spoken and written skills — Intermediate (able to negotiate and convey own opinion)
It will be great if you have a bit of experience or you want to sort out in backend stack: NodeJS / Loopback4 / NextJS / etc. We’ll be glad to help you to develop your skills.
• Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
• Permanent employment, work schedule 5/2 from 9 — 11 AM to 6 — 8 PM
• Opportunity for remote work
• Paid 24 vacation days and sick leaves
• Multinational and intercultural experience
• Adequate teammates
• Possibilities to learn and develop yourself
• Market benefits
• Develop responsive web interfaces
• Build reusable code/components
• Optimize front-end code for performance and scalability
• Write e2e/unit tests
• Ensure UI/UX designs are technically feasible
• Participate in technology/implementation discussions.
1. After checking your CV we contact you by social media to clarify the main points.
2. A short online interview with our Recruiter.
3. Technical interview with Tech/Team Lead.
Edible® is one of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce website.
We are building the front-end team to create a new e-com platform. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product you create. Using cutting-edge technologies is our priority.
Take the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, influencing the future of our e-commerce.