· 2+ years of experience developing complex, modern and responsive web applications using ReactJS (Redux, Saga, or similar libs)
· Ability to implement rich client functionality using thorough ES knowledge
· Firm understanding of responsive design techniques and design patterns
· Experience and understanding of various build and deployment pipelines (npm, bower, azure, heroku, etc)
· Experience with e2e/unit testing of react components
· English spoken and written skills — Intermediate (able to negotiate and convey own opinion)
· TypeScript experience
· Any backend framework experience
· experience in backend (NodeJS / Loopback4 / NextJS / etc)
· experience with e-commerce
Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
Multinational and intercultural experience
Possibilities to learn and develop yourself
· Develop responsive web interfaces
· Build reusable code/components
· Optimize front-end code for performance and scalability
· Write e2e/unit tests
· Ensure UI/UX designs are technically feasible
· Participate in technology/implementation discussions
One of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce website.
We are building the front-end team to create a new e-com platform. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product you create. Using cutting-edge technologies is our priority.
Take the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, influencing the future of our e-commerce.