This position is suitable for someone with
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Play a major role in the company’s HubSpot workflow automation, communication with clients, lead generation, and content strategy implementation
2) Execute on “behind-the-scenes” client tasks including building HubSpot newsletters, templates, sequences, emails, workflows, website blog articles, etc.
3) Develop and execute LinkedIn and digital marketing campaigns (including graphic design, ads, SEO, webinars)
4) Manage company website updates (research reports, team page, transaction tombstones, lead generation, HubSpot tools implementation, website blog)
5) Proactively develop, implement, and monitor new and existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness, and decision-making
6) Maintain the database of relevant industry conferences, webinars, and other events
— Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
— Expert knowledge of HubSpot, WordPress, and LinkedIn
— Experience in lead generation, digital marketing, content design, and web development
— Strong English and creative content writing skills
— Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
— Excellent organizational skills and ability to own the outcomes