We are looking for an experienced Senior/Lead Front-end (React) Engineer to provide impeccable user experience for global agricultural evolution software. You will join a talented team of software engineers, big data engineers, computer vision experts and machine learning researchers, and are expected to get up to speed rapidly in this fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment. We are not solving trivial problems, but researching and developing to shape the future of crop and farm management through the creation of predictive analysis products, which will be used across the globe to feed the world and minimize the long-term environmental impact of modern, large-scale agriculture.
Our client and their project is one of the best and a well-funded start-ups in its field to use artificial intelligence which gathers information from drone, plane and satellite technology, combined with weather and soil data and expert plant pathology, to enable precision agriculture. We use most advanced machine learning and computer vision techniques, delivering actionable insights on crop health directly to the field.
Your main responsibility will be in helping to visualize the analysis produced by the data analytics layer of the platform and ensuring the farm manager has instant access to the most pertinent information that will assist and drive their decision-making process.
You will be working closely with API developers and Data Scientists in our technology team, and will be expected to help shape the delivery process with a constant eye on the customer experience and usability of the platform, in terms of UX as well as Performance and Stability.
Each member of our team is self-starting, committed and proud of the quality of work we put in to bring innovative solutions to this pioneering space. As with most startup environments, the optimal skillset for the role is diverse, so a desire to learn is key.
• The development and visualization of an Analytics platform for Farm Managers
• The maintenance of a high level of quality and robustness within our front end architecture
• Ensure the smooth deployment of our front end(s)
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Perform root cause analysis for production/implementation bugs
• Working within a team framework to ensure the delivery of the collective goals of the company
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Work experience as a Senior/Lead Front End Engineer with React/Redux
• Work experience in both, web front-end and web mobile architecture design and implementation
• Good knowledge of API design patterns and web technologies
• Good problem-solving and communication skills, good English
• Good knowledge of common web servers, networking, Linux (Ubuntu), CI servers & CD pipelines
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
• A masseur and a corporate docto
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Regular office fruit delivery
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping and more