4+ years of J2EE experience using an E-commerce application framework
Work experience with Java8
Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, & micro-services
Work experience with AWS
Experience in work with high-load systems
Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with Grainger technical & business contacts
Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL, including complex SQL queries
Working knowledge of Jira/Bitbucket/Bamboo
SOLR/other search engine experience
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• An inspiring and comfy office
• The best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Relax zones
• Relocation package
• Regular office fruit delivery
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
• Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
• Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies using our DevOps tools
• Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications.
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
• Regularly dive into the architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
• Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
The Software Engineer is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Our customer is a Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling, and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.