N-iX is looking for perspective .NET Software Engineer to join our team.
* Strong experience in .NET development environment
* Experience with developing React components and applications
* Experience of work with Html and CSS
* Speaking C# on an expert level
* Experience with ASP.NET MVC Framework
* Experience with Entity Framework
* Producing Unit Tests along with your code as a habit
* Deep understanding of OOD, SOA, SOLID
* Experience working with dependency injection
* Experience working with SQL databases
* Experience of work with VSTS would be a plus
* Experience of work with jQuery would be a plus
* Flexible working hours
* A competitive salary and compensation package
* 18 business days of payable annual free-time
* 10 days of paid sick leave
* An inspiring and comfy office
* The best hardware
* A masseur and a corporate doctor
* Relax zones
* Relocation package
* Regular office fruit delivery
* Challenging tasks and projects
* An individual development plan
* A personal education budget
* A regular performance appraisal
* Mentorship opportunities
* Business trips
* Corporate events and outstanding parties
* Exciting team buildings
* Memorable anniversary presents
* A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
Our Client is UK’s leading retailer of prestige cars and the largest overall automotive retailer in Europe. Being determined to keep its positions and sustain growth in sales, volumes and number of employees Company is committed to continuous improvements and striving to achieve the highest possible levels of performance in every aspect of business.
The project is a web platform for searching, selling and managing information about car parts. The platform includes both customer and admin side. It helps to maintain store with different car parts, performing a lot of reports on parts usages, views, stock quantity, management of prices, etc.
We are about to pick up this already in a production project, maintain it, add new features, improve architecture and performance and make it better.
The development team will be operating with a high level of independence and little guidance from the customer, thus we are looking for motivated and self-driven individuals to join us.