• Generally a wide experience in programming and software design
• Excellent programming experience in C/C++ and C#/.Net
• Experience in Windows development
• Master’s Degree in computer science or similar
• Good communication skills in English
Experience in one or more of the following areas are qualifying
• Page description languages, e.g. PDF, PS or PCL
• 2D Computer graphics programming — vector graphics, bitmap formats, raster algorithms or color spaces
• Algorithms for data compression and reconstruction
• Applied linear algebra and numerical analysis
• Digital printing software development for the Cloud
What will you also get?
We offer you interesting work in the professional development team. As a company we continuously strive to improve and are not afraid to take on new challenges, so there are good opportunities for professional growth.
In addition we offer:
• Creativity and autonomy in solving tasks
• Business trips to US
• Competitive compensation
• Professional certification fully covered by the company
• English classes with native-speakers
• Comfortable workplace
Anoto Group AB is a pioneering leader of digital pen & paper technology. Anoto technology optimizes paper-based processes by rapidly and reliably converting handwritten information from business forms into digital documents.
Anoto’s main product is the Anoto Digital Pen, a combination of ordinary ink pen and a digital camera (as well as supporting hardware) designed to digitally record everything written with the pen. The pen works by recognizing a special non-repeating dot pattern that is printed on the paper. Anoto sells a software development kit (SDK), numerous software applications, the Anoto Forms Solution (AFS) and digital pens. Anoto has approximately 350 partners, primarily in Europe, the United States and Japan. Examples of the business sectors within which they operate are healthcare, bank & finance, transportation & logistics and education.