You will work on the product that is used by companies to stay on top of threats to their business. In our tools, they can create alerts or search, analyze and process the cybersecurity information we are providing.
- Managing 2 product development teams, people management
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional team meetings
- Guiding teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Provide leadership and direction to the development teams, setting expectations and ensuring that they are aligned with product objectives
- Stakeholders management to keep active engagement and improve cooperation when needed. Manage customer expectations and ensure quality of service.
- Conduct meetings and facilitate discussions to gather requirements and clarify objectives
- Elaborating and documenting business/functional requirements
- Coordinate feature requirements with the development team to ensure successful implementation
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Overall 4+ years of experience in IT management as BA, TL, SM, PM
- Great communication skills, experience working with big projects would be a plus
- Readiness to work with business development.
- Highly skilled in risk management.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High level of responsibility, ability to make decisions.
- Upper-intermediate + English level
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings