N-iX Data Unit is looking for an experienced Data Architect to participate in projects with cutting-edge technologies. We started building our Big Data expertise only a few years ago. Today, we have 30+ Data projects at N-iX and a community of 200+ engineers. Together with our clients, we develop Data lakes, work with geospatial data, perform data migration to the cloud, real-time data streaming, ML solutions, and whatnot. We are doing projects ranging from aviation technology and telecom to industrial supply chain and retail. We partner with companies all around the world, from the US and Europe to Japan and Jordan, which makes our projects even more diverse.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of existing data systems, identify areas for improvement, and provide recommendations for architectural enhancements
- Design end-to-end data architectures, including data ingestion, storage, processing, integration, and visualization, to meet clients’ specific business needs
- Develop data models, data flows, and data integration strategies to ensure seamless and efficient data management across various systems and platforms
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to development teams in implementing data solutions, ensuring compliance with best practices and industry standards
- Perform data profiling, data quality assessments, and data governance activities to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and security.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to enable advanced analytics and data-driven insights through the implementation of appropriate data structures and algorithms.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends, technologies, and industry best practices in data architecture, analytics, and cloud computing, and provide thought leadership to the team.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing strategic recommendations and guidance on data-related initiatives.
- Proven experience (2+ years) working as a Data Architect or a similar role.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT with a focus on Data Engineering.
- Experience with designing data platforms on AWS.
- Extensive knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, data warehouses, ETL/ELT processes, and data management tools.
- Conversational English level (B2+)
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings