Our client is one of the biggest independent UK banks. It offers different financial services from corporate and commercial banking products to insurance. We work with different product sections as part of client’s team.
Candidate will be working with online banking platform (customer facing day to day self-portal).
· Excellent understanding of how T24 works, its architecture, T24 development and how interfacing to T24 is done.
· Excellent knowledge of T24 retail modules, including Account, PT/Payments, MM, Teller, Interest & Charges, COB and Clearing — with experience on various T24 releases from R9 and above.
· The ability to troubleshoot & find the root cause of issues by investigating code and data
· A track record of being able to deliver projects and tasks to tight deadlines as well as being able to handle multiple (and at times concurrent) projects/deliverables
· Good communication and presentation skills · Demonstrable retail/private/corporate/commercial banking knowledge — UK specific banking knowledge preferable
· Demonstrate exposure of software development life cycle, including writing functional and technical specifications · Demonstrate exposure of working on large and medium sized Projects and Programs, following good Project Management methodology
· Experience in Lending (Loans & Mortgages), Cards (ATM/POS, Issuance), Payments & Clearing (FP, CHAPS, SWIFT, Cheques, DDs), Credit Scoring systems, Finance & Treasury — is advantageous
· Understanding of other technical areas like java programming, PL/Sql, Oracle, jboss, web service is advantageous
· Understand both business and technical terminology and able to communicate and translate the requirements and design into technical solutions
· Develop high quality code and technical specification & release documents on time and ensuring adherence to development standards
· Conducting thorough Unit Testing to aim to deliver defect less code.
· Support the Test Team in defect analysis & fixing & test support
· Liaise with the Business Analyst & 3rd party vendors (e.g. Temenos Helpdesk) to analyse & resolve issues.
· Peer review and provide feedback on documents and code produced by other developers.
· Share knowledge with other developers
· Should be a ‘go-getter’ — will need to be able to work on their own initiative and not require constant support and supervision.
• Understanding both business and technical terminology and able to communicate and translate the requirements and design into technical solutions
• Developing high quality code and technical specification & releasing documents on time to ensure adherence to development standards
• Conducting thorough Unit Testing, delivering defect-less code
• Supporting the Test Team in defect analysis & fixing & test support
• Liaising with the Business Analyst & 3rd party vendors (e.g. Temenos Helpdesk) to analyse & resolve issues
• Peer reviewing and providing feedback on documents and code produced by other developers
• Sharing knowledge with other developers