N-iX is an international company with Ukrainian roots that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries spanning Europe, the US, and Latin America. Today, we are a strong community of 2,000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
N-iX is looking for a Travel Manager who handles all aspects of business travel, manages travel arrangements to support our contractors while traveling on business worldwide. Travel Manager provide optimal travel solutions that value the traveler’s time and needs while ensuring that travel costs are following company policy.
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (visa, flights, lodgings, etc.);
- Researching a wide variety of travel-related information requests independently.
- Calculating TB for trips within Ukraine and abroad.
- Providing guidance to employees/customers about travel requirements;
- Daily financial reporting of travel expenses;
- Working with confidential department records and files;
- Having regular contact with travel service providers (airlines, hotels, and other travel providers);
- Preparing the report for client invoicing, checking traveling balance after the trip, making necessary financial documents;
- Determining traveler preferences, requirements and suggesting suitable optimal travel packages;
- Cooperating with Global Mobility regarding different visa support (PBH, Nomad visas etc.)
- Working experience in the same position/industry or both 2+ years;
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills;
- At least Strong Intermediate English;
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information;
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills;
- Positive attitude under stressful conditions and willingness to help wherever required;
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office/Web sources such as air companies’ websites, Booking.com etc.
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings