N-iX is an international company with Ukrainian roots that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 2000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies. Currently we are looking for a Junior HR Administration Specialist to join our team in Kyiv.
HR Operations Specialist operates at the intersection of HR, Legal and Finance domains for providing high quality and clarity on every stage of cooperation.
- Provides and coordinates employees’ contract management process.
- Participates in onboarding activities organization by providing all the necessary preparative arrangements.
- Newcomers guide through the first working day
- Cooperation with local providers for newcomers enrollment to labor authorities
- Supports the administration of Medical Insurance and Healthcare & Sport programs for abroad contractors
- Benefit programs & compensation administration
- Determine and document candidates’ employment eligibility based on the background check results, disclosure, and established criteria
- Maintain up-to-date Knowledge Base content on policies, procedures & FAQs
- Delivery of a secure, reliable service for internal and external stakeholders who need confidence and assurance
- Experience: 1 + years of relevant working experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- English level — Upper Intermediate Strong
- Good knowledge of Excel, HRM System
- Ability to work from office in Kyiv several times a week
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, strong analytical mindset, high level of attention to details, excellent communication skills
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings