We are looking for a Software Engineer who is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
About the client:
Our customer is an office supply retailing company that employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites, and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain, and corporate, the company makes the transformation of its product to a new level.
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable, and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies
- DevOps process support and operations as a shared team responsibility
- Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
- Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
- Daily communication with team members on the client and N-iX sides
- 4+ years of J2EE experience using an E-commerce application framework
- Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
- Experience with Hybris (18.08)
- Hands on experience with Java 11
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Hybris Webservices
- Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with technical & business contacts
- Knowledgeable on DevOps process (CI/CD stages, gitflow, devops as shared responsibility)
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL, including complex HSQLDB queries.
- Working knowledge of Jira/Bitbucket/Bamboo
- Good English and communication skills
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings