Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is a robust game development and art production studio, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 80 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
We are looking for a Senior C++ Gameplay Programmer to join our Supermassive Games team. You will be responsible for developing gameplay mechanics in Unreal Engine 4 (and later UE5) to build a suite of powerful, world-class systems and tools. You’ll be playing a key role in developing future games.
- Identify and Highlight technical risks and ways to mitigate
- Coordinate with the design/art team to create new game features.
- Prototyping a new gameplay features
- Coding for complex gameplay mechanics
- 5+ yrs. experience in the Game industry is mandatory.
- 2+ yrs. experience in Unreal Engine
- Excellent skills in C++
- Experience with animation, network, UI, AI, gameplay.
- Strong math skills
- Experience with profiling and optimizations
- Candidate should be self-motivated, with strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good verbal and written English
- Ability to collaborate and work well other disciplines;
Good to have:
- Experience with graphics lib
- Experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles;
- Experience using one or more commercial game engines.
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.