N-iX is looking for a Middle Salesforce Engineer for a full-time basis to join our team.
Salesforce Engineer is involved in the entire systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, configuring, testing, implementing, and supporting application software and systems delivered on time and within budget.
You will be working closely with Architects to define the physical design and with Analysts and Product Managers to understand the business requirements that drive technical solutions' analysis and physical layout.
Our client is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling, and metalworking, and services like inventory management and technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in and/or drives the system configuration which meets security, architecture, and support requirements, all while satisfying business needs
- Participates and/or coordinates required testing/validation of system enhancements and fixes, creating and/or executing the test cases including problem determination and resolution
- Leads cross team code merge and deployment activities through collaboration and working closely with all Sales Force Sprint Teams
- Support existing solutions including upgrades, maintenance and issue resolution including emergency or crisis situations to define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication, and system clean-up activities
- Develop estimates and participate in the grooming and prioritization of sprint stories
- Coordinates and works on multiple cross-functional initiatives/systems/ applications and projects as a team leader or internal advisor through all design, development and QA processes
- Support documentation, Test Driven Development and reusable code methodologies
- Facilitate collaboration across teams to provide the best overall technical solution to meet requirements
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement and knowledge sharing opportunities driving improvement across the team
- 2+ years of implementation experience, including development, across the full software development lifecycle
- Is competent developing Apex code that will scale to large data sets; has a good understanding of platform behaviors, limits, and performance considerations
- Understands and uses Apex SOAP and REST web services and how to call out from Apex using SOAP and REST
- Experience with common integration patterns; experience with integration on the Lightning Platform
- Can use the fundamental programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom interfaces to extend Salesforce capabilities and develop custom business logic
- Can extend the Lightning Platform using Apex and Visualforce, and understands Lightning Components
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Intermediate Strong level)
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.