On behalf of Viking(Office Depot) we are looking for a talented Automation QA Engineer to join our Agile team.
Our customer is an office supply retailing company that employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites, and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain, and corporate, the company makes the transformation of their product to the new level.
As a Test Automation Specialist, you will be involved in all automation requirements and will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining test automation solutions which run across multiple platforms and environments.
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our test automation frameworks across multiple platform applications.
- You will analyze requirements across multiple projects to determine and prioritise a backlog of tasks.
- You will both follow and shape test automation standards, processes and best practices.
- You will work closely with the functional testers to ensure the appropriate manual tests transition smoothly into automated test scripts.
- You will be working closely alongside teams who will be following multiple SDLC models.
- You will collectively own the framework, ensuring the team take responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Complete and document proof of concepts to solve the team’s needs.
- Proven experience of developing Page Object model test automation frameworks using Java and Selenium, experience with UI automation.
- Knowledge of BDD tools such as Serenity BDD and cucumber.
- Working knowledge/experience of Docker.
- Working knowledge/experience of Selenium Grid.
- Experience working within an agile SDLC.
- Knowledge of CI/CD development and testing process.
- Knowledge of version control software.
- Understanding and promotion of Best Practices.
- Experience in working on software projects with deadlines.
- Understanding of all parts of the SDLC including requirements gathering, development and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technological challenges
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Capacity to work autonomously and to take proper initiative.
- Ability to organise and work under deadlines, while producing quality deliverables.
- Experience of Appium.
- Experience with cloud-hosting solutions and integrating Automated Tests into CI/CD. pipelines and using Azure Devops.
- Work with DevOps/Developers in integrating Automated Tests into CI/CD pipelines.
- Integrating automated test suites into current build pipelines for microservices.
- Experience working on enterprise transformation of monolithic application. architectures to micro services.
- A good understanding of Rest API’s and HTTP.
- Message queues and event-driven services (Kafka).
- Exposure to cloud (Azure).
- Working knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Applications.
- ISTQB Foundation Level.
- #Experience with JIRA and Zephyr.
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and training, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.