We are looking for a skilled SysOps with AWS skills who are welcome to join our team at N-iXJob description:
- You will work within a global operations team with support, maintain and setup solutions.
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business application services.
- Support our customers and the development teams in the cloud.
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures, and provide production support.
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing the impact on our customers
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with a focus on release and post-production support
- Represent production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions, and deployment activities
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment
- Identify reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process
- Hands-on experience with SQL-Server (MSSQL)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Good background in Windows-server Administration
- High degree of drive, self-motivation, curiosity, and excellent communication skills in English
- Public cloud experience (AWS certifications are a welcome plus)
- Working experience in a DevOps setup
In this role you will:
- Team player and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust and motivation
- Analytic skills and the ability to identify areas of improvements
- Ability to proactively take responsibility and initiatives
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude
- Get the chance to develop cutting-edge cloud platform services
- Be part of a cross-functional agile team developing, deploying, and operating solutions for many of clients’ customers every day
- Work in close contact with our customers
- Continuously improve our tools for continuous testing, deployment, integration
- Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
REFER A FRIEND, GET A BONUS
Do you have a talented, smart, and tech-savvy friend? Tell them about N-iX, help them find their dream job, and receive a pleasant bonus as a thank you.